Following the By-Laws of our Lodge, elections for executive board positions shall take place every two years. At our February 6, 2019, meeting, nominations for executive board positions took place. The President, 1st Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer went unchallenged. Two other positions need to be voted on, 2nd Vice President and Sgt. at Arms.
Not Challenged and elected by default:
- President: John Shields: (Past 1st VP, unchallenged).
- 1stVP:Nick Mercurio (Past Chaplain, unchallenged).
- Secretary: Greg Sprints (unchallenged).
- Treasurer: Alan Stewart (unchallenged).
The following positions were challenged and require an open election.
- Seeking seeking to be elected for 2ndVP:
- Mike Settles,
- Charles Stemple (incumbent).
- Seeking to be elected for Sgt at Arms:
- Carlos Smith,
- Giddy Lopez.
Electronic Ballots will be sent out during the week of February 18, 2019. The closing date will be March 5, 2019.