Do You Qualify For Membership With Arizona Federal Lodge?
Arizona Federal Lodge is open to any
- Federal Law Enforcement Officers, Agents, Supervisors or Agency Managers that,
- Are credentialed Federal Law Enforcement Officers,
- Enforce federal laws,
- Have arrest authority,
- Carry a firearm,
- Graduated from a federal law enforcement training academy at FLETC and
- Are in good standing with their respective agency with no pending disciplinary actions against them.
Why You Should Join the FOP?
- Most powerful representation of membership with a nationally recognized pro-active Full-Time Legislative representation
- Founded by Federal Agents for Federal Agents
- Life Insurance Program
- Verizon Wireless Program
- La Fitness Discount
- Save on your next new car purchase from Larry Miller
- Travel Benefits
- 24 Hour Legal Representation
- In State: Yen, Pilch & Landeen (ALC)
- Legal advise for on the job and off duty situations for members and their family
- Do not need permission to call the Law Firm
- Free Will, with yearly updates
- No Claim forms
- Out of State: FOP Legal Defense Fund
- In State: Yen, Pilch & Landeen (ALC)
- 24 Critical Incident / Shooting Response from our Law Firm
- FOP Executive Board members are working Federal Law Enforcement Officers/Agents
- Members are Welcome at any FOP Lodge located around the world
- Open financial reports — members can see the books at any time
- National FOP membership cards open a lot of doors nationally
Dues for Active duty federal law enforcement.
Dues for members that currently serve in the federal law enforcement community:
- $40.00 per month by direct withdrawal from checking or savings:
- Includes FOP Membership, Arizona ALC and National FOP Legal Plan,
- plus all other benefits offered to FOP members.
Retired? You can become a member of Federal Lodge 2.
Retired federal law enforcement officers and agents can join Federal Lodge 2,
- as long as they retired in good standing and
- have Government issued retired credentials.
- Retired officers/agents pay only – $50.00 Annually – restricted to retirees only.
- Retired members receive the same benefits as any other FOP member, except their membership
- ** DOES NOT INCLUDE LEGAL DEFENSE PLAN.**
Applying for new membership and transferring your current membership to Federal Lodge 2 has become easier. Just follow the instructions below:
Directions on how to compete the application:
All applications are in a PDF format and require Adobe Reader. If you do not have above Adobe Reader, you can download a free version of Adobe Reader by clicking: Free Adobe Reader.
- Click on the F2 APPLICATION, TRANSFER APPLICATION or RETIREE APPLICATION below,
- THE APPLICATION WILL OPEN IN YOUR BROWSER,
- DOWNLOAD AND SAVE THE APPLICATION TO YOUR COMPUTER.
- All applications are fillable PDF documents,
- OPEN THE APPLICATION FROM YOUR COMPUTER,
- Complete the application by filling in the blocks,
- Sign the document using the electronic signature.
- Click in the signature box and follow the directions.
- Submit the application by hitting the red “EMAIL FORM” button on the application. It will send the application to the lodge.
- Or you can email it to the contacts below.
NEW MEMBER APPLICATION:
Click on the F2 Application to download and save the application to your computer:
TRANSFER MEMBERSHIP FROM ANOTHER FOP LODGE:
Click on the Transfer Application to download and save the application to your computer:
RETIRED MEMBER APPLICATION:
Click on the Retiree Application to download and save the application to your computer:
Lodge President Peter Shepard: email@example.com.
2nd Vice President John Shields: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The FOP is committed to strong fraternal support for law enforcement. We are dedicated to supporting law enforcement employees in all respects; including, providing legal benefits, fraternal support, education, legislation, information and community involvement.